14.8.11

80 High Quality Mozilla Firefox Wallpapers

firefox-walls
As you probably know, Firefox is one of the best internet browsers and I have been recommending it through many posts here on this blog and I will continue to recommend it because I really think that everyone should have an amazing internet browsing experience and that can be achieved only by using Mozilla Firefox! (Get It Now)
And now for those of you who already use Firefox, I have a pack of 80 amazing, high quality Firefox wallpapers that would be great addition to your wallpaper collection. Even if you do not use Firefox, I am sure that you will love these…
And I’m sure some of you would like to see wallpapers of other internet browsers too. Like Google Chrome, Opera, Safari and even Internet Explorer… I will post wallpapers of those too, later this week.
Note that thumbnails that you see below are cropped so they can fit into post, that’s why some wallpapers have missing edges. Just click on the thumbnail that you would like to download and you will see full preview of wallpaper. Now enjoy this beautiful collection of the best Firefox HQ Wallpapers on the web…


























Nguồn: Internet

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét